Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan

Go down 
+10
aqui
Tonyt Street Punk
SpellForcer
AzalinLich
SoniMax
PhilK1988
Childe of Malkav
Fea
YamiRaziel
Zer0morph
14 posters

Assamite
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap5%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Baali
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap3%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Brujah
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap2%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Daughters of Cacophony
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap3%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Followers of Set
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap2%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Giovanni
 3% [ 2 ]
Ishtarri
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap0%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lasombra
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap9%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Malkavian
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap17%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Nagaraja
 3% [ 2 ]
Nosferatu
 2% [ 1 ]
Osebo
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap0%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ravnos
 2% [ 1 ]
Salubri
 3% [ 2 ]
Samedi
 2% [ 1 ]
Toreador
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap5%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Tremere
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap19%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 11 ]
True Brujah
 3% [ 2 ]
Tzimisce
Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_lcap12%Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
Ventrue
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 58

AuthorMessage
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan Empty
PostSubject: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 am

Which clans are your absolute favorite from Vampire the Masquerade? You can pick as many as you want!
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com
YamiRaziel
Neonate
Neonate
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm familiar only with the Camarilla clans and so my vote goes to clan Malkavian.
You should let people edit their votes in the poll. They may find new favourite clans when you release the mod Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 pm

I'll see what I can do.

So your a Malkavian fan eh? Seems to be alot of those folks around, Malkavian seems to be a very popular clan. Me, I'm a Ventrue fan myself, I guess the Dominate/Fortitude combo is my favorite. I absolutely LOVE Fortitude, don't know why lol.
Back to top Go down
Fea
Fledgling
Fledgling
Fea

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 am

+1 vote to Tremere. And now I see that Malk and Tremere have the same number of votes. Smile

I just love Tremere and their Thaumaturgy... Smile It's shame nobody likes them in my neighborhood...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Neonate
Neonate
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 am

I certainly go for Malk Exclamation
I really love the dementation options in dialogues. And ofuscate is a fine thing too.
Plus with CE, hysteria costs no blood, so it's absolutely funny to make all the uniforms in the streets go mad with laughing Twisted Evil

- geek

Edit: I don't know much about WoD, except what you can learn from the bloodlines, and a few shards of memory from one or two playing sessions of the pen and paer game years back.
Back to top Go down
PhilK1988
Fledgling
Fledgling
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 am

I like the Lasombra and Tremere. The more I read about the followers of Set, the more I like them. Especially the Jormurganderson "clan".
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Ya, Lasombra are cool, their like Ventrue with Obtenebration. Setites are still probably my favorite clan, though the Samedi are quickly rising to the top too, Thanatosis is so fun, I'm having a blast making it!
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Neonate
Neonate
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:24 am

What,
nobody for nosferatu, i've should have voted for them
Back to top Go down
AzalinLich
Fledgling
Fledgling
AzalinLich

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 pm

My Fave has to be Assamite followed by LeSombra and Tremere
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 am

I'm glad to hear you like the Assamites, because their going to be a playable clan in TFN. I'm in the process of wrapping up Quietus and it's turning out to be an amazing discipline, graphically, sound-wise, and what the discipline actually does. It's kind've similiar to Thaumaturgy but with a real stealthy edge to it. One of the coolest powers in the set is actually the 2nd Tier one, "Quicken the Blood", it allows you to accelerate the victim's heart so they start bleeding blood through the skin and pass out, during that time you can feed on them freely gaining a ton of extra blood.

I tried this on a bum last night and I got like 6 blood points from him when normally I would only get 3-4. It's a great power!
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Neonate
Neonate
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 am

don't tease us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 am

I'm creating videos for each of the disciplines and posting them in the media section. I just finished and uploaded Daimoinon last night, go check it out. Quietus will be posted here in the next week or 2.
Back to top Go down
SpellForcer
Fledgling
Fledgling
SpellForcer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Salubri, Assamite and Daughters of Cacophony!

Salubri, because they are like beacons of light in a horde of bloodsucking wicked undeads, while they are nearly extinct and brandmarked as traitors and monsters.

As far I know Assamite are perfectionists and weaponmasters, right? I love swordmanship!

The Daughters of Cataphony appear like sirens in the antike. Sounds cool and deadly^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

All good clans, 2 of which are in TFN!
Back to top Go down
Tonyt Street Punk
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: I vote for   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Brujah, Gangrel and Malkavians, the last one is the harder to play in the PnP game... I hate the tremere... somebody embraced D&D Geeks and told them their spells now works hahahaha. Malkavians are the most popular clan in the world... said white wolf... but it's the hardest clan to play and interact...
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile?uid=8937156643453181352
aqui
Fledgling
Fledgling
aqui

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm

I've voted malkavian because they seemed the most unique of all, next to nosferatu whom I don't have the stomach for. The first runner up, though, would be toreador which to my understanding are the most 'real' of all clans (especially when one's out of psychiatry). Points go to tszimisce as well, those are interesting if a tad disturbing.
Back to top Go down
MariusSang
Fledgling
Fledgling
MariusSang

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 am

awwwww! Crying or Very sad only 2 votes for baali Evil or Very Mad oooooh but 6 for Tzimisce. that's better.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Neonate
Neonate
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

I'd say Tremere, cuz i fucking love them. Very powerful.

I wanted to see a Tremere with Vicissitude Razz Now that would be fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Neonate
Neonate
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 am

i started a new game with tremere to try them but personally my favorite is Nosferatu or Malkavian Very Happy can't decide
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Tzimisce, totally Tzimisce , they are the Dracula like movie Vampires Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm

or Lasombra ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 am

You left Gangrel off the list, forcing me to vote Tremere.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:31 am

Oh crap! How did I miss Gangrel?!?!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Zer0morph wrote:
Oh crap! How did I miss Gangrel?!?!
Ventrue bias?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 am

Promethian Brujah are awesome too Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan   Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1