Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Hunters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm

would be awesome if every part of L.A would have vampire hunter , badass van Helsing style mini boss Very Happy:D , may sound riddiculous but well ...: D give me some feedback , thanks Smile
Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 pm

OR if you break the Masquerade other Vampires will try to hunt you down, for example when you have 3 masquerade points down, other damned will try to hunt you down Smile))) not just hunters
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:20 pm

It's funny you mention having each hub having it's own Hunter mini-boss because we're doing just that! The Vampire Hunter Mini-Boss is obviously Chastity, however in TFN she has a small team of a couple other Hunters with her. Without giving too much away, let's just say Chastity is not to be under-estimated.

In L.A. there is a new Vampire Hunter Mini-Boss as well, his name is Edgar Hirsh and is on par with Chastity as far as power and skill is concerned. He also has a large band of hunters with him and guards something extremely important, which will play as a large side quest later in the game.

Vampire Hunter Mini-Bosses have not yet been confirmed for Santa Monica or Chinatown, but if I can get Childe of Malkav to script it, and Scarecrow to speak the lines and write the dialogue, I'd be up for placing 2 more. Also, Hunters in TFN, especially Mini-Bosses now use true Numina powers. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Neonate
Neonate
ThePhilosopher

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Zer0morph wrote:
It's funny you mention having each hub having it's own Hunter mini-boss because we're doing just that! The Vampire Hunter Mini-Boss is obviously Chastity, however in TFN she has a small team of a couple other Hunters with her. Without giving too much away, let's just say Chastity is not to be under-estimated.

In L.A. there is a new Vampire Hunter Mini-Boss as well, his name is Edgar Hirsh and is on par with Chastity as far as power and skill is concerned. He also has a large band of hunters with him and guards something extremely important, which will play as a large side quest later in the game.

Vampire Hunter Mini-Bosses have not yet been confirmed for Santa Monica or Chinatown, but if I can get Childe of Malkav to script it, and Scarecrow to speak the lines and write the dialogue, I'd be up for placing 2 more. Also, Hunters in TFN, especially Mini-Bosses now use true Numina powers. Smile

Excuse me good sir, but if Edgar has the same power as chastity, it's going to be boring cuz she's weak. You increased Chastity power as well, i take it?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Excuse me good sir, but if Edgar has the same power as chastity, it's going to be boring cuz she's weak. You increased Chastity power as well, i take it?
They're gonna make Buffy Summers look like Chunk.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Oh ya, TFN's Chastity is not the same Chastity you remember, she's a tough cookie now. First off she wields the Occult Blade, it's a special high damage Katana that does Aggravated damage. She uses Numina like True Sight, so if she get's near you, your Obfuscate turns off automatically, plus she has extra hit points and is resistant to many low and medium level disciplines. Oh ya, and her band of hunters...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Zer0morph wrote:
Oh ya, TFN's Chastity is not the same Chastity you remember, she's a tough cookie now. First off she wields the Occult Blade, it's a special high damage Katana that does Aggravated damage. She uses Numina like True Sight, so if she get's near you, your Obfuscate turns off automatically, plus she has extra hit points and is resistant to many low and medium level disciplines. Oh ya, and her band of hunters...
So now VV's warning about using Disciplines around Chastity means something, it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:

So now VV's warning about using Disciplines around Chastity means something, it sounds like.

Exactly, if you get too close she will break your Obfuscate, active disciplines like Daimoinon, Serpentis, Thanatosis, and Quietus aren't nearly as effective, you get the idea...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Neonate
Neonate
ThePhilosopher

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 am

Zer0morph wrote:

Exactly, if you get too close she will break your Obfuscate, active disciplines like Daimoinon, Serpentis, Thanatosis, and Quietus aren't nearly as effective, you get the idea...

Apep's Semblance + Heart of Darkness will be effective? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:35 am

Zer0morph wrote:

Looking forward to it , very intresting Smile keep up the good work ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunters   Vampire Hunters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunters
Page 1 of 1