Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Fledgling
Fledgling

On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones Empty
PostSubject: On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones   On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 pm

On thing that always disturbs me (and haven’t been “fixed” in any mod that I know of) is that if cops attack you and you kill them, you lose humanity. Cops are thugs, there is no reason to lose humanity if you kill one. If you attack and kill without any provocation that’s another matter.

Which reminds me the whole hypocrisy in the ghost rider movie about the ghost rider killing almost everyone on the detention cell with his “eye thing” because supposedly they are all sinner, but cops beat people, they are repugnant toward the public, they even kill people, and look, the protagonist keeps saying the cops are the “good guys”, like convincing himself not to go on a “eye thing” rampage on them (or convincing the public). But every one has to know that comic books are one of the many propaganda tools of the powers that be.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones   On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 am

Nice rant Jeff, you must favor the Brujah... or the Osebo, lol.

Ya I hear ya, I never liked how the police in Bloodlines never said halt, stop, or freeze! They just shoot you, no questions asked. I did like how the guard in the Blood Bank upstairs would tell you to leave first before he began blasting, I wish the cops would do that too. I'm sure it could be done, with lots of time and skills with scripting of python, 2 things I don't have much of.

Whats this about Ghostrider now?
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com

On Humanity loss when killing hostile cops on Masquerade Zones
Page 1 of 1