Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pen and Paper Combat mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Pen and Paper Combat mod! Empty
PostSubject: Pen and Paper Combat mod!   Pen and Paper Combat mod! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 am

there are some mods added with Clan Quest mod..and I recomend playing pen and paper combat mod..it makes the far more intresting Razz

for example to me VTMB lacked the difficultie, you are just a Fledgling yet you pwn Elders like The Sheriff with such an ease, it was little riddiculous Very Happy

So give it a try Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Pen and Paper Combat mod!   Pen and Paper Combat mod! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 am

Lazarus wrote:
there are some mods added with Clan Quest mod..and I recomend playing pen and paper combat mod..it makes the far more intresting Razz

for example to me VTMB lacked the difficultie, you are just a Fledgling yet you pwn Elders like The Sheriff with such an ease, it was little riddiculous Very Happy

So give it a try Smile
My problem with it is that it turns gun combat into Rainbow 6 and nearly nullifies the value of armor and Fortitude. Plus, unless you also install Pop's Difficulty mod, it makes killing bosses far too easy.

I understand its appeal, but in my opinion it way unbalances the game.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Pen and Paper Combat mod!   Pen and Paper Combat mod! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 am

Childe of Munster wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

So give it a try Smile
My problem with it is that it turns gun combat into Rainbow 6 and nearly nullifies the value of armor and Fortitude. Plus, unless you also install Pop's Difficulty mod, it makes killing bosses far too easy.

I understand its appeal, but in my opinion it way unbalances the game.

I agree with Dragon's Breath is riddiculous, hunters 1 shotting you even with bashing , fortitude maxed out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen and Paper Combat mod!   Pen and Paper Combat mod! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen and Paper Combat mod!
Page 1 of 1