Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ruman

You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. Empty
PostSubject: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:19 pm

1) You should have the option to ask your Ghoul to bring you blood doll to your haven, next time you visit.
2) Maybe more clothing options for her.
3) Maybe option to ask her steal for you, things like watches or rings (By the way you should add more items for that matter)
4)If we have an option to have sex with Janete and Romero, this should be the same with our ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Interesting ideas, let me response...

1) This is a pretty good idea but would require some extensive python scripting. Unfortunately I'm not good enough to script something like this but it can be done. Guys like Childe of Malkav and Burgermeister could probably do it though. I'll ask them about it.
2) Hmm, if I ever get bored with TFN or run out of ideas I may do this, but for now I have so many other things I'm working on so something like this would have to wait.
3) Well due to engine limitations we can't add items, but setting up a way for her to steal stuff and give it to you could work actually. I kind've like this idea, something to ponder.
4) Well Kindred don't actually have sex, well not generally. Feeding on people is a Vampires version of sex, and you already get to feed (have sex) with Heather anytime you want. In the case with Jeanette, she's a horndog and is the only Vamp I know of who still fornicates, and Romero is human and the only time you have sex with him is to get something from him. Sorry, I don't see it necessary to implement something like this.

Overall I like these ideas, especially the BloodDoll/Stealing thing. I'll see what I can do about it!
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com
Ruman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ruman

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:10 am

I would suggest to add this option to the conversation menu, and the next time you visit, the stolen stuff (randomly from certain list of items) will be added to your chest or mailbox (if its complicated to make her give it to you in person). If you ask her to steal immidiatly after that, she wont agree (like with feeding), she should say somthing like "police is after me" .
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Neonate
Neonate
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:03 am

Hm, getting Heather to give you things is easy. I haven't worked out how the random functions in python work, but I know, it's possible.
What do you want the stolen items for? Probably mostly you want the money to buy ammo for your favourite gun or bloodpacks (yuk, I prefer even rats, at least they are still alive, so the blood is fresh).
So I'd suggest new dialogue options for her, to get you ammo or blood.
But there has to be some kind of limitation to this.
Back to top Go down
Ruman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ruman

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:08 am

In new Camarila Mod you can improve skills from your computer. So i want the money for that.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:17 am

The email college was made for CE only, this won't be implemented in TFN because I have other ideas on how I want to handle stat increasing. I agree with Childe of Malkav that the stealing thing would definately work, but a python function needs to be implemented so it can't be exploited and overused.

Having Heather give items to the PC directly is very easy to do, we would have to put a counter in the game so it could only happen every so often.

I still like the idea about Heather bringing a blood doll to your haven, only thing is you can already feed from Heather herself so I'm not sure what the point would be. Maybe Childe can ponder this and see if it would work, if not then thats ok, again Heather gives you plenty already.
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Neonate
Neonate
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:59 pm

The real problem of bringing more people into the haven is that you have to implement them on the maps (for all 4 possible havens), with animations an possibly even dialogue. Hiding and unhiding them according to the Heather dialogue is really the easy part of it.
What about McFly? Is he a blood doll? If not, you can probably make him into one. As the TFN clans don't have Dominate or Dementation, you would have to seduce him to stay; or ask Heather to do it. From her Malk-dialogue, I think she would not be opposed to it.
Back to top Go down
Ruman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ruman

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Remember that Heather allready brought someone to your haven, so why is it imposible to do the same animations but switch the subject??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..   You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You should have the option to ask your Ghoul for..
Page 1 of 1