Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:32 am

It's a shame how few Vampire RPG's for PC are out there....but I must say Bloodlines is the best I have played and perhaps the only one Razz
there are great mods for Oblivion tho...Nature of the Beast, but all and all there are not that many good vampire games

I recomend Darkwatch tho Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am

Nosferatu : Wrath of Malachi ;D
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 am

Well, don't forget about VtM: Redemption. I played it again a couple of months ago and still found it enjoyable. I have a hunch quite a few VtM:B enthusiasts have not played Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I was just going to add Redemption, which came out in 1999 and was my first experience with VtM period. In fact after learning to play the game I found myself reading the black thick handbook with the silver ankh on the cover and it inspired me to learn more about VtM lore. Ever since Redemption I've been hooked on VtM.

Another fun game back in the day was Blood Omen: The Legacy of Kain, which was one of the first games I ever played that you got to be THE Vampire, isntead of being the victim. You played Kain and you were bad, it was alot like Zelda type graphics, which then spawned the Soul Reaver games. Then they came out with a Blood Omen 2, which was cool, but didn't have that Zelda free to walk around feel.
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Zer0morph wrote:
I was just going to add Redemption, which came out in 1999 and was my first experience with VtM period. In fact after learning to play the game I found myself reading the black thick handbook with the silver ankh on the cover and it inspired me to learn more about VtM lore. Ever since Redemption I've been hooked on VtM.
VtMR was also my first exposure to VtM. Until Bloodlines, it was my favorite RPG-type computer game (Half-life 1 still gets my vote as best first-person shooter).
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Neonate
Neonate
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 am

Legacy of Kain is one of the best series ever! To story is so complicated and good that a man can hardly comprehend it! Kain and Raziel are by far one of the most charismatic characters I've ever seen.
The games are pure gold!
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
Legacy of Kain is one of the best series ever! To story is so complicated and good that a man can hardly comprehend it! Kain and Raziel are by far one of the most charismatic characters I've ever seen.
The games are pure gold!

Kain is uber badass Very Happy played it once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )   Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Vampire RPG like ( or Vampire games you have played besides Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines )
Page 1 of 1