Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camarilla Edition Series Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Camarilla Edition Series Information Empty
PostSubject: Camarilla Edition Series Information   Camarilla Edition Series Information I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 am

Camarilla Edition Series Information 205uvib

VTMB: Camarilla Edition is an Expansion Overhaul that completely changes the game mechanics and
how we approach the game of Bloodlines. After playing through Bloodlines over 10 times the replay
value has decreased, and we started thinking of ways to improve the game to make it much more realistic.
I have long since been a fan of Bethesda's Open Ended Sandbox games so that is the feel I wanted to
bring to Bloodlines.

One of the biggest problems with Bloodlines is that you never get the sense of BEING a Vampire. I mean
you have powers and you drink blood, but only to fuel those powers most of which are extremely short
lived. Not only that but I have never dropped below a humanity of 10 because I was never in danger of
going hungry. So what we did was completely overhaul how everything from Feeding and Regeneration,
to Bloodpool and Disciplines work, giving you a completely new experience to Bloodlines unlike anything
you've played in the past.

For more information on CE click here

Download CE Ver. 1.3

Official Camarilla Edition Forum
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com

Camarilla Edition Series Information
Page 1 of 1