Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights

Welcome to the official forum of The Final Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tzimisce

Go down 
+4
Scarecrow
Ruman
Zer0morph
SoniMax
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SoniMax
Neonate
Neonate
SoniMax

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:37 am

add tzimisce clan.
that's it Very Happy
only that pleaseeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:05 am

Awww sorry Sonimax, the clan roster is already full. The reason I didn't add them was because the Antitribu mod guys were already using them and I didn't want to duplicate their work or make it seem I was stepping on their toes. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalnights.darkbb.com
SoniMax
Neonate
Neonate
SoniMax

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:21 am

ok, keep up the good work with the mod i am looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Ruman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ruman

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:44 am

Would you mind posting a list of all the clans to start the game with
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 am

I went through the list of the new 7 clans, and I tried to figure it all out, so here's some insight from an outsider (no, I don't have the Malkavian curse in me, I'm just smart Razz) The clan histories below are more or less my personal interpretation, and the disciplines and skins I suggest they have is just an educated guess, I have no confirmed information on this.

Assamite (Vizier Caste) - seen in the West as assassins and diablerists, the Middle Eastern Assamites are in truth a rather noble strain of vampirism. The Vizier Caste is a caste of scholars and lore keepers, spending their unlife in search for knowledge and wisdom and it's preservation. Also, they're usually quite fond of staying as far away from the Jyhad as possible. Disciplines: Auspex, Celerity, Quietus (trademark discipline of all Assamite Castes). Visual - will use the Gangrel skins.

Baali - one of the darkest and most mysterious bloodlines amongst Kindred, the Baali are in essence demon worshipers and infernalists seeking greater power through communion with otherworldly entities. Very little is known about their origin (some suggest that they are a strain of the Cappadocians, the Salubri, or even the Gangrel), their organization, their members and their goals. Disciplines: Daimoinon (Demonic Magic), Obfuscate, Presence. Visual - will use the Tremere skins.

Followers of Set - the Setites firmly believe that the founder of their clan was the ancient Egyptian god Set. Expecting him to return one day and consume the world and preparing for his resurrection, the Setites spend their night seeking to reduce the influence of the Sabbat and the Camarilla and polishing their skills in corruption, deceit, and ancient sorcery. Disciplines: Obfuscate, Presence, Serpentis (corrupting and shapechanging magic of the snake). Visual - will use the Ventrue skins.

Ishtarri - claiming to be descendants of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar, the Gluttons are the African branch of the Toreador bloodline and the artists and visionaries of the Laibon. Spending most of their time spying, gathering information and forging alliances, these peculiar Kindred share the weakness of the Ravnos in that each Ishtarri has a unique vice they absolutely must indulge, lest it drives them mad. Disciplines: Celerity, Fortitude, Presence. Visual - will use the Toreador skins (I suspect).

Osebo - another clan of the legacy of Laibon, Osebo carry the nickname The Pride for a reason: not only are they amongst the most fierce warriors of Africa, but like the members of their parent clan - Brujah, they are more prone to giving in to the Beast and indulging their taste for kidnapping, murder, or even massacre. Disciplines: Auspex, Celerity, Potence. Visual - will use the Brujah skins (I suspect).

Salubri - known to most other clans as diabolic and corrupt, known throughout the world as the Soul-Thieves and Soulsuckers, the Salubri are in fact the most noble clan amongst all Cainites. Healers, mystics and scholars, the Salubri spend their unlife in search for the path to Golconda - the mysterious ancient city where their founder Saulot reportedly found serenity and inner piece and managed to squelch his Beast Within. Disciplines: Auspex, Fortitude, Obeah (magic of healing and protection). Visual - will use the Malkavian skins.

Samedi - these guys are ugly. Most likely originating in the Caribbean region, the Samedi look (and smell) like rotting corpses... which they are. Loners who don't care about any sect, the Stiffs are obsessed with death and study it through the disciplines of Necromancy and Thanatosis. Impossible to blend into mortal society - possibly due to the pieces of rotting flesh constantly falling off of them - the Samedi seek solitude and independence in their studies of death. Those few who have conversed with a member of the Samedi report of unusual depth, wisdom and insight, contrary to their relatively young history. Disciplines: Fortitude, Obfuscate, Thanatosis (a discipline dealing with death and decomposition). Visual - will use the Nosferatu skins.
Back to top Go down
SpellForcer
Fledgling
Fledgling
SpellForcer

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Thank you very much Scarecrow for your summary about the clans.

That reminds me: ZeroMorph, do you actually use the Salubri, which are just a bloodline (there are 7 remaining Salubri, wow) or do you use the antitribu version?
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 pm

I can reply that on behalf of Zer0morph. As far as I know, the Salubri antitribu come from the Salubri warriors, which didn't possess the power of Obeah and studied a discipline called Valeren instead. According to the VTM lore, antitribu show no signs of knowing Obeah, and they also use Valeren like the extinct caste of Salubri Warriors. So, since the discipline in the game is Obeah, I'm guessing Zer0morph is using the original Salubri.

They are always 7 Salubri because mostly an old Salubri gets desperate that he or she will never find the path to Golconda... So they Embrace a Childe, teach them, tutor them, and then let their Childe diablerize them and gain their power to set forth on the path to Golconda.

That's just a bit of lore for those who aren't familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Spellforcer,

For the most part, Scarecrow is right. Typically Salubri Antitribu use Valeren, and the last 7 original Salubri use Obeah, though there is no rule that states that either Bloodline can't learn the other as well.

What I ended up doing for gameplay reasons, was take a little bit of Obeah and a little bit of Valeren and combined them into one discipline, simply called Obeah. I did this because of game limitations and neither discipline alone would be very fun to play. So I took the best of both and combined it.

So which Salubri is the PC? Well, kind've both an neither. If you play the Salubri PC it is assumed that you partially diablerized your sire, which would point to the "good" original Salubri. However LaCroix and his goons step in too quickly for the entire process to take place, and his henchmen kill the Salubri sire instead (on stage). So, where does that leave you? Well, open to possibilities really. You still use the Obeah discipline, but can choose to walk the side of light or darkness, which is kind've the whole point of TFN, no limiting the PC to either stereotype.
Back to top Go down
SpellForcer
Fledgling
Fledgling
SpellForcer

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for the quick replies you two. I wish some Moderators were dedicated as you, ZeroMorph, that you reply to every post^^

Sound interesting so far. Checked White-Wolf-Wiki and seems like you are right. (Of course. You wouldn't us tell bullshit, wouldn't you Razz) Theoretically the two groups can use both Path, its just harder.

And now I am really anxious to play TFN!

Keep it up ZeroMorph, we are behind you ^^

edit: dammit my english is really rusty
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Actually I think your English is REALLY good, my German.... well nevermind I can't speak German, so there ya go. LOL Razz

Thanks for the encouragement, alot of research is going into TFN to make it as accurate as possible, within engine limitations. Scarecrow and I have been going over alot of myth and lore to try to nail this thing down. And now that he's joined the team with his voice acting and dialogue writing, it's really opened up alot of possibilities for this expansion! Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Neonate
Neonate
ThePhilosopher

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm

I'd love to play the game as a Tzimisce. I once downloaded the PnP Mod, which allowed that, but that tzimisce was crap. It used Protean instead of a real modded Vicissitude discipline, making it good only to use unarmed. Also it had Auspex, which is kinda good for unarmed but only really good to firearms. It had animalism also. Pratically it was a weaker version of Gangrel, and uglier (toreator model is fucking ugly). An modded Vicissitude would help greatly to solve the problem.

But i understand why you cannot do it, since the antitribu mod started working on Tzimisce first.

Just saying, i'd know you guys would do a much better job at the Tzimisce than the antitribu guys. No offence to them.
Back to top Go down
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 am

I agree, the PnP mod was incredibly weak compared to what Offkorn said it would do, it certainly didn’t deliver what it promises.

Ya the main reason I stayed away from Tzimisce (even though they are a fan favorite) was because of the Antitribu mod. I did look at their Vicissitude and wasn’t sure how I’d go about implementing that. Some of the Vicissitude powers didn’t seem possible for me to truly “Get Right” and I really want the quality of TFN to be there. My Bloodlines modding abilities are limited to what I’ve learned from playing around with it and a lot of the Vicissitude powers would move out of the particle system (which I’m familiar with) and get more into python scripting (which I’m not).

This is the same reason I strayed from clans using Necromancy, I didn’t have the python skills to summon zombies. Apparently Lenuska figured it out so congrats to her/him.
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Neonate
Neonate
SoniMax

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 am

Well Vicissitude is a badass discipline and the antitribu mod developers have made it good with little exceptions.
But in TFN there are also going to be cool disciplines and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 am

SoniMax wrote:
Well Vicissitude is a badass discipline and the antitribu mod developers have made it good with little exceptions.
But in TFN there are also going to be cool disciplines and other stuff.

Yea...Tzcimise and Tremere are the greatest, they are like gods ..they can create life, well abominations , but still life Very Happy
I think it's the main reason why those two hate each other, because they are similar Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Lazarus
Ancillae
Ancillae
Lazarus

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 pm

SoniMax wrote:
add tzimisce clan.
that's it Very Happy

I can relate dude, for me Tzcimise are the only true Vampires, they need dirt from their homeland etc etc .....like the real deal Dracul style Vampires Very Happy
I love them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skibbaaa
Zer0morph
Elder
Elder
Zer0morph

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Lazarus wrote:
SoniMax wrote:
add tzimisce clan.
that's it Very Happy

I can relate dude, for me Tzcimise are the only true Vampires, they need dirt from their homeland etc etc .....like the real deal Dracul style Vampires Very Happy
I love them Very Happy

Actually Dracula is of Old Clan Tzimisce blood. He requires dirt from his homeland as a weakness, has Dominate, Animalism, and Auspex.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Ancillae
Ancillae
Childe of Munster

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Zer0morph wrote:
Actually Dracula is of Old Clan Tzimisce blood. He requires dirt from his homeland as a weakness, has Dominate, Animalism, and Auspex.
Stoker's Dracula is of course way more powerful than any WoD Kindred we ever fully meet in either game, even more so than Voukedlak (sp?) in my opinion. Heck, he can transform himself into moonlight. But then in Dracula, he's the vampire, whereas in WoD he's just a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tzimisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzimisce   Tzimisce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tzimisce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire the Masquerade: The Final Nights :: Forum :: Post Your Ideas (Locked)-
Jump to: